Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Green!

Dan, my painting hero, took a day out of his holiday break to get the nursery done.  It definitely makes me antsy when I want to get so much painting done myself and have to stay away, but he did such an awesome job!

The nursery theme started with some fabric that I found and purchased about a month before I was even pregnant.  (What can I say?  Sometimes I know what I want and don't want to waste any time!)  I'm sure there will be many postings of that fabric soon.  In the meantime, the paint color that we chose goes perfectly with the fabric, and I love the cheery green for our baby girl!




In addition to purchasing paint, we also purchased our baby's crib and dresser!  In fact, you can see some pieces of the crib on the floor in the last photo.  I'm not sure yet when we'll actually get those put together, but hopefully there will be another nursery post soon!  I'm so excited that our baby's room is starting to come together.  It makes it all seem that much more real!

1 comment: