Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Oh. my. goodness.  It has been such a crazy couple of weeks!  I had hoped to post a few photos of our house decked out for Christmas a while ago but just didn't get the chance (and I've been sick, which hasn't helped).  As it happens, posting late will give me the opportunity to include some photos of Christmas Eve (when we got snow!) and our Christmas brunch at home!

And in further good news, I have two more posts coming in the next few days.  We finally got the nursery electrical work done and Dan also got the nursery painted, so there will be photos coming soon!  Yay!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some of these photos of the Christmas magic that happened at our house.  I hope your holiday was beautiful and bright!

Trimming the tree after Thanksgiving!
Dan's Christmas ornament earrings
Kitties and Christmas lights!
Baking in my mom's old Christmas apron
Stovetop potpourri gifts for the neighbors
Stockings (on the bookshelf in lieu of a fireplace!)
Trimmed tree
Kermie!
Philly ornament

Harry Potter!
A very old family ornament
Nativity
Christmas village (with added Smurfs!)
Carolers in village
Christmas Eve dinner
Yogurt parfait at Christmas brunch
French toast and tempeh bacon at Christmas brunch
Snow on Christmas Eve!
Porch lights
Dressed up for Christmas Eve service
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! And I'm not sure there's ever been anything cuter than you with that pregnant belly! :D

    ReplyDelete