Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Time Has Come

I can tell that I'm actually ready to start doing house projects again because I woke up at 3:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep making lists of all the things I want to get done as soon as possible. I'm even considering taking a couple days off work just to give me more time because I'm suddenly in I-must-get-this-house-in-order mode. Of course, my ambitions are often outside the realms of reality (Finish painting the kitchen in one weekend? Ha ha ha!), but I do feel energized about getting started again. Perhaps it's the feel of spring coming, perhaps the break has been long enough, perhaps the fact that we're hosting a party on the 17th is giving me extra incentive to make things look nice, but I'm hoping that we are now gearing up for Phase II of home improvement and that this blog is going to start being more active again! And if it's not, feel free to leave comments and ask how things are going. . . sometimes it doesn't hurt to get a little nudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment